1. Jane Brown Interiors Pty Ltd (ABN 79 124 053 099) is a service (hereafter known as The Service Provider) provided to members, clients and End Users.
2. The Service Providers purely provide a service to members and End Users and does not endorse or guarantee the quality of service provided by its members. The Service Provider does not enter into joint venture, agency or partnership relationships with its members but does utilize the services of members in fulfilling projects at their discretion.
3. Members and End Users are encouraged to provide feedback to the Service Providers in order to ensure the reputation of The Service and its members are maintained.
4. The Service Provider may vary, suspend or terminate the whole or any part of The Service for any reason at any time at its sole discretion and without written notice.
5. The Service Provider cannot guarantee that The Service will never be faulty or interrupted but it will ensure that reported faults are corrected as is reasonably possible.
6. The Service Provider does not guarantee the accuracy of any of the information provided by, or the availability of, any of the members listed on the website.
7. Hyperlinks to other sites from within this web site are provided for your convenience. The Service Provider is not responsible for their content and no endorsement or association is implied.
9. You agree to use The Service for lawful purposes only and not to use it (a) fraudulently or in connection with a criminal offence; (b) to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or otherwise unlawful; or (c) to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
11. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
12. End Users indemnify the Service Provider and agree to hold harmless The Service Provider and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all losses, damages, claims, costs and expenses arising from, in connection with, or relating to, any breach of the obligations of its members.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with New South Wales Law and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales for all purposes in connection with the website and its services.
15. The Service Provider reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time.
Any personal information that you submit will be used simply to send you email updates about our services and other information that we believe may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish to receive email correspondence from us, you can simply follow the unsubscribe link contained in each email or select the unsubscribe button on your profile page on the Jane Brown interiors website.
We are not involved in the selling, trading or alternative unauthorised use of personal information. We promise that we will not pass on your personal details to any other organisations.
From time to time, we may provide statistical information about sales, trading patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties. This will simply comprise data collected about you and other users to form aggregate results. It will not include any direct personal information that identifies you as our customer.
We store any information you give us on a computer on a database in a secure location. By using the Jane Brown Interiors site, you are consenting to the collection of information by janebrowninteriors.com. Any changes to this policy will be posted here, and will be effective once posted.